Project ADESK Support for solar energy development in Kenya
The objectives are:
1. Improving the professional skills of trainers in the field of solar energy.
• design and produce modules of hybrid training for trainers and trainees.
• design and produce activities based on a virtual reality software from Schneider electric.
• provide equipment for solar energy
2. Engaging ladies in solar energy
• design and produce activities on cross-cutting themes: “soft skills”, gender equality, employability.
• organise an educational innovation event on the theme of women’s involvement in solar energy
• disseminate a campaign to promote the solar energy professions targeting the female public in schools
• French embassy
• PC Kinyanjui TTI (TVET)
• Kabete National Polytechnic (TVET)
• Kisauni Vocational Training Centre (TVET)
• St Kizito Vocational Training Institute (Institut polytechnique privé)
• Toolkit iSkills (ONG)
• French Campus des métiers et des Qualifications
Ambassade de France au Kenya
Peponi Gardens, off Peponi Road
P.O. Box 41784, 00100, Nairobi
Tel. : +254 (0) 207 605 568